Springtime is a wonderful time for Tulips in Mount Vernon, WA.
The time has come and the tulips have sprung!
Come see the world-renowned Tulip Festival in Mount Vernon, Washington. Take a selfie, plan your road trip, and soak in the beautiful nature that Skagit Valley has to offer. Download the official Tulip Festival map here.
Skagit County Tulip Festival has been part of the City of Mount Vernon since the early 1980’s. Plan on driving between fields, Display Gardens and Festival Events. Here’s what you need to know in order to make the best of your tulip experience:
- Bloom dates are according to weather, check back daily or weekly before your trip
- Beat the crowds during the week versus the weekend
- Dress Code: Dress for all four seasons
- Plan on driving between fields, Display Gardens, and Festival Events
- Two display gardens both have their own fees – Roozengaarde & Tulip Town